About the job
• Assessing existing IT arrangements such as IFS, BAM, etc.
• Assessing current payment settlement system (RTGS) and payment clearing systems (ACH and others) and other IT arrangements
• Assessing core banking systems and other IT arrangements in commercial banks
• Determining required changes to IT Systems and commercial banks
• Coordinating required modification in the IT systems of commercial banks with counterparties in the related institutions and vendors if necessary
• Incorporating modifications to IFS and other procedures
• Continuous coordination and discussions with GFS Team for future system design integration
• Supporting the preparation of TSA business processes and manual
• Supporting the work of other TSA work stream leads (inventory, legal, change management) in a cross-functional manner
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or computer science, master’s degree is preferable
• Minimum 8 years of experiences in IT strategy, ERP implementation and system roll-out
• Very good understanding of payment settlement systems (RTGS) and payment clearing systems (ACH and others)
• Very good understanding and practical knowledge of IT infrastructure and security aspects
• Minimum 5 years of experience in system analysis and design with experience of developing technical requirements and specifications
• Performing similar assessment for government financial sector is desirable
• Experience of designing and implementing TSA systems is preferable
• Relevant certifications in infrastructure/security related technologies
• Fully familiar with best practices and standards such as ITIL, COBIT, ISO SEC as well as project management methodologies such as PMBOK and/ or Prince2.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Fluent in English with good writing and reading commands. Arabic language will be an advantage.
• Excellent reporting, writing and presentation skills
• Ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
• Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the data protection
• The assignment will be for 1 year.
Please mention your Current CTC and expected CTC
BRIG DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED is an India-based company ,focusing on consulting excellence. We believe in expanding our business through creativity and technology. Our team comprises of talented individuals who have many years of Industry experience and is highly motivated group of professionals. The Team is experienced, committed, and enthusiastic and understands the market and the needs of our customers.